MLB NEWS

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Keeper History Part 1

One of my favorite things to do every year is break down where we all got our keepers. This year, I'm splitting things into two parts. The first part is this graphic which shows every keeper in the history of the league. I didn't list them by manager, but by organization, so Fitz/Dan, Zhou/Bart/Eric, Zack/Richie, Keeves/Scanlon are in there as well as the original 7 plus Andy (Pru wasn't around long enough to have keepers). I think it's a cool way to check out your team history. I'll come through with more stats on keeper later tonight or tomorrow, but I thought I would put this out there in the meantime.


I tried to colorize them by whatever team the player was on at the time. If the colors look weird, keep in mind I'm slightly colorblind.




No comments:

Post a Comment