MLB NEWS

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Commish Says: Bring a Laptop to the Draft!

Hey everyone,

         So to avoid the usual problems involved with having a giant poster board to write all of the names on, I think we are going to switch up the format. I have created a google document to keep track of the draft, (much like what I did for the fantasy football playoffs). If everyone brings their computer then they will be able to open up the document and see me type in the picks as they are made.

         This will eliminate the following problems/inconveniences:
                  1. I don't have to buy/ fill out a draft board with the selection order including traded draft picks
                  2. No one will have to write in every pick at the draft
                  3. No one will complain bout having to write in every pick at the draft
                  4. You can use ctrl+f to see if the player you are about to draft has already been taken
                  5. It will be easier for me to enter picks post draft when there is no poor handwriting to read or                       weird spellings to figure out


If people still want the draft board we can arrange that, I just feel like this will be easier and more convenient.  It's live cyber drafting! It's the way of the future! embrace it!

No comments:

Post a Comment